Saturday, March 2, 2013

Time to Update Once Again.....

I can't believe it has been soooo long since I have updated my blog!!!  So much has happened.  The good thing is I have gone back off the Sugar and Soda.  I am determined to get healthy!!!  It doesn't matter how many times we fall as long as we keep getting back up...right?

I am no longer in Texas but now live back where I have spent most of my life....Provo, UT!!!  Everyday I walk out my door where I can overlook the valley and be reminded why I love this place so much!!!



I have set a few goals in my life and I need to really focus and concentrate on them to be able to reach them this year.  One is to go walking!! It's hard when your knees and legs hurt so badly all you want to do is sit. *SIGH*  But since giving up the sugar and soda AGAIN I am finding a bit of relief I think.

This morning I wanted to share with you a few things I am learning about myself.  How many times have we been told "eat less and exercise more and the weight will come off?"  I have!  My whole life!!  As 2013 began I prayed for a way for my legs to heal so I could go walking again.  I hope I never complain about having to walk "all the way over there again!"  I felt that if I could get my legs cleared up the rest would come.  I have lymphedema in my legs.  It is painful.  There is no cure...or so doctors tell me.  Normally I have Googled lymphedema cure and treatment. One day I Googled lymph cleanse.  Whoa!  I thought.  That is not right. But one of the options that came up intrigued me and clicked on the link.  What I found was a whole new world opened up to me.

I will be talking alot about this site in the future.  I started to poke around and came across a class on Weight loss and Detoxification.  To say I was stunned and yet happy is an understatement.  He talked about Estrogen Dominance AND "being told to eat less and exercise more" is not all it takes to lose weight...all in the same lecture! 

So my point is here....many of us try to follow a strict diet and exercise and some weight will come off.  But I am a firm believer in two things, you must fix what is going on in the inside and most likely you have some underlying issues going on that no one has found or known anything about.  I have asked doctors about Estrogen Dominance in the past and was told, "Never heard of it!"  They went on to their list of prescriptions for weight loss because that was their  answer. It is not my answer! 

I am determine  to fix me!!  I know if I can do this so can you!!!  Start with a little things you feel you can do and build up on it.  Know it won't come off over night or even in a week or a month.  But it will come off if you are determined enough!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!  Spring is coming and I expect to be out walking in the beautiful weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment